I AM WOMAN Coaching
I AM WOMAN id dedicated to supporting women in business and offers a unique approach to developing women in business.
We our members have within their membership a free coaching entitlement of three 45 minute coaching sessions during the duration of their membership, which can be taken in any combination of one, two or three session slots, online or face-to-face.
Through your membership you also have access to a free two-hour business exploratory session with a female Chartered Accountant. Starting up and growing a business is challenging. Not knowing your numbers can lead to business failure, but knowing them in the context of structuring your start-up and growth can help you become the success you deserve to be.
Sometimes you set the agenda because you are faced with a challenge, problem or a concern.
Sometimes you sense of feeling stuck, down with a lack of direction and motivation and need support and direction to develop a clear sense of what's possible in stepping forward.
Sometimes you need to be directed towards certain resources to get you and your business set-up successfully or need financial guidance or signposting for loans, grants, funding etc.
And that's what makes your membership of I AM WOMAN like no other membership - we partner with a trusted network of business start-up and growth providers who can support you, as an when you need them.
Our coaching style is relaxed but totally focused upon us supporting you to achieve your goals.
We always have at our disposal lots of tools and techniques to work with you to 'think-outside-the-box', but sometimes we recognise we are your trusted adviser and are there in a designated time and space to be a sounding board.
We recognise that you might already have all the answers and all you need is someone to authenticate you and them.
We pride ourselves in being ‘The’ Business Professional Family for Enterprising Women and we are renowned for fast tracking women’s business success.
Belonging to an I AM WOMAN Business Club is like having a team of quality referral business partners, advisers, trainers, supporters and a sales team at your disposal. Members share a passion to see each other prosper, profit, grow and enjoy collaborating in the delivery of their services and products.
Our annual programme is recognised by ilm as a entrepreneurial development programme for women, enabling our members to use our events as part of their Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Your business will only grow as fast as you do. So how fast are you prepared to grow?
Thinking of Starting A Business?
You might be employed and considering going part-time or looking to retire and start-up a business or you have just reached that stage in your life where you want to be your own boss.
We can work through with you what your business idea is and help you establish critical pre-start business goals with you. If you fail to plan - you are planning to fail!
Starting-up in business can be really daunting. You might have a core skill or talent, but making any money from it is another matter. Then you need to work out what kind of a business you would be best registering as sole trader or limited company etc.
Then there's some pretty BIG QUESTIONs:
- How much will I need to get started?
- What are my legal responsibilities?
- Who do I need to speak to first?
- Do I need a bank account, who do I go to and what will they expect me to know or have?
- How much do I need to make just to stand still and cover my bills?
- How to I price my product or hourly rate?
- Can I work from home?
- How do I market myself?
- What about social media?
- How do I manage my business?
- How do I employ someone and what do I need to do this?
Grow Your Business
Lots of businesses start-up and then get to a stage where they just feel that they standing still, which usually means going backwards.
What we need is to have is support to help us step outside of our businesses to work on it instead of in it. This helps us see things differently, we regain our confidence, inspiration, passion and motivation.
We help you to:
- Resestablish your business strategy
- Explore you your key business drivers, objectives, what's holding you back and what are the key things that you can do to accelerate your growth
- Review your people plans and how you can morivate and inspire your team to achieve optimum success
- Develop policies, sytems and processes to refresh where you are now to where you, your business and your teams needs to be.
Marketing You And Your Business
We help you to:
- Carryout market research
- Explore who your competitors are
- Create your unique selling proposition
- Develop a marketing strategy that might include an online digital marketing strategy.
- Develop you website including it's content
Progress Your Career Plans
We help you to:
- Find your potency, passion and purpose in life
- Explore you your inner voice and your vision of your future
- Clarify your career plan and path, establishing with you your long term, medium term and short term goals
- Develop a powerful and professional CV
- Get the support you need as and when you need it, by offering to you flexible coaching and mentoring support, helping you achieve the success you deserve at work
We also offer additional coaching, mentoring and advisory support :
VIP Coaching Full-Day - £450.00
Business Acceleration Half-Day - £250.00
Business Start-Up or Growth - £75.00 per hour (discounted to £50.00 per hour for all I AM WOMAN Members