Online Membership Resources
I AM WOMAN is an academy that creates and supports female entrepreneurship excellence.
Our passion and purpose is to connect and help women build their businesses both in the UK and overseas by working in partnership with a trusted network of highly successful female business specialists through our networking events, master classes, mentoring and by creating live and online showcasing and marketing opportunities.
Women join us because they want to be the best version of themselves they can be!
They want to develop new business contacts and skills so that they can keep themselves and their businesses bang-up to-date, sustainable and profitable.
We host monthly themed networking events and master classes that represent key challenges faced by aspiring women entrepreneurs.
Our themed networking events form part of award winning ASPIRE programme which is an entrepreneurial development programme for women, enabling our members to use our events as part of their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and is recognised by ilm.
- Women who want to learn the 'how' of running a successful business and who need to build quality referral business partnerships. We support women to raise their profile, move their business to the next level and want to be seen as the go-to-person in their industry sector.
- Women who want develop their public speaking, marketing, business, social media and sales skills in a supportive and none threatening environment.
- Women who want to become published authors.We offer our Members a whole host of publishing opportunities, including the opportunity of contributing a chapter once a year within an anthology book. This immediately positions our Members as published authors and seen the 'go-to' person in their industry, locally, nationally and Internationally. Leading them into developing the confidence to write their own books in the future.
- Women who want to develop new business and to be able to develop this new business by starting conversations, leading to business referrals being generated in an atmosphere of rapport and trust.
- Women who want to have a sounding board for their new ideas, problems, challenges, successes and those down days!
- Women who want to develop confidence who run their own businesses or who are employed in a leadership role in a larger organisation.
- Women who want to achieve that sense of belonging, who knows that there is a safe pair of hands that can show them the way to get to where they want to get to.
Offering networking opportunities with like-minded women from all walks of life, who have a mutual interest in succeeding, alongside helping you develop your confidence, skills, experience and knowledge. The content of our monthly events is recognised by ilm as a entrepreneurial development programme for women, enabling you to use these events as part of your ongoing CPD.
MARKETING YOU & YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
We help you raise your Google rankings by loading your business profile into our Marketplace on our website. We then market your business profile url on our social media platforms. This markets you to a wider audience, drives traffic to your current website or can be used as a profile builder for you if you just want to raise your personal profile.
You can also benefit from pushing your news, business updates and special offers through our App that interlinks with your profile held on-line within our marketplace. This drives new business to you, raises your profile, lifts your Google rankings and drives aditional traffic into your social media platforms
COACHING SESSIONS - FACE-TO-FACE OR SKYPED
Delivered at your pace, focusing on your needs, helping you talk through your challenges and supporting you to expand your vision and the business opportunities open to you.
RECORDED MONTHLY MASTER CLASSES
Enabling you to update your skills and knowledge in subjects that include finance, social media, vision boarding, marketing, customer service, personal branding, stress management and health and nutrition.
JOIN OUR BOOK PUBLISHING CHALLENGE EBOOK & PAPERBACK
Be part of an inspiring movement of women, taking the journey together of publishing books online and now in paperback. We would love you to find your voice as an author, sharing in a wave of marketing activity leading up to and post International Women’s Day, raising your development bar way above anything you could have possibly imagined.
JOIN OUR 24/7 FACEBOOK FORUMS
Problem solve and chat with other women.
Free Advertising and Promotional Opportunities
ENTER THE ILM LEARNING ZONE
Access Student Memberships of ilm when you are registered with ilm on our 'Aspire' development programme
- Get your CV reviewed.
- Receive employment law guidance and support.
- Access their management jobs board and learning zone.
- Hundreds of management e-learning sessions, video tutorials, guides and fact sheets.
- Browse and download 1,000's of management books and magazines.
- Receive invitations to ilm special events.
- Join their management debate on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enabling you to review and reflect on your learning with the support of other women.
Achieve a Sense of Belonging
Be part of a heart centred organisation of women who genuinely care about your success.
Our Membership Packages:
Standard Individual Membership - £450.00
Gold Online Individual Membership - £350.00
Silver Online Individual membership - £250.00
Monthly Individual Membership - £55.00 per month
(£660.00 paid by 12 monthly direct debit instalments of £55 per month, which includes 1 regional meeting attendance per month)
Regional / Sponsorship Membership - £1,000.00
For further details CLICK HERE